The primary purpose of small groups is to build close relationships and foster a deep sense of community. These small groups help keep members from feeling “Lost in the Crowd” and give every member a place where he or she can belong and minister to, as well as be ministered by, the body of believers.
- Church Building / 9:30 am / facilitator: Chris Biard / 575-7058
- NE Modesto / 4:00 pm / facilitator: Wayne Coulter / 526-1306
- Manteca / 5:00 pm / facilitator: Gary Patton / 603-6228 & Monte Corley / 239-1110
- Parkview / 4:30 pm / facilitator: Larry Long / 456-9570
- N Modesto / 7:00 pm / facilitator: Jon Hammond / 575-9946
- Riverbank / 6:30 pm / facilitator: Vern Cowan / 869-2151
- Central Modesto / 7:00 pm / facilitator: Jack Hairston / 572-2634