While developing a strong sense of family, both at home and church, we strive to encourage and build up one another. Annually we gather for a men’s retreat at the Christian Berets Conference and Retreat Center in Mi Wuk Village for a weekend of fun, food, fellowship and a time of spiritual renewal. You can often find the men at Davis Park volunteering for projects that benefit others. Our men serve the church and community in many different ways. You will find us serving during the Family Promise ministry, Love Modesto, at Parkview, or many of the events and ministries at the church building. Serve alongside us as we teach His word to others; feed those in need, while visiting or serving others in a time of physical or spiritual thirst. As a body of believers, we are committed to serving in His Kingdom wherever He may call us to serve.
Sign up for our Newsletter
Prayer Request Notifications
- 2017-04-23 Buddy Gray - Looking Up April 23, 2017Looking Up, sermon by Buddy Gray at Davis Park Church of Christ in Modesto CA on 4/23/17. Acts 1:9-11 – And after He had said these things, He was lifted up while they were looking on, and a cloud received Him out of their sight. And as they were gazing intently into the sky while […]
- 2017-04-09 Nick Perez - Listen To Him April 9, 2017EPIC Life; Listen To Him, sermon by Nick Perez at Davis Park Church of Christ in Modesto CA on 4/9/17. Luke 9:35 – Then a voice came out of the cloud, saying, “This is My Son, My Chosen One; listen to Him!”
- 2017-04-02 Nick Perez - Epic Life Captive Christians April 4, 2017EPIC Life; Captive Christians, sermon by Nick Perez at Davis Park Church of Christ in Modesto CA on 4/2/17. Luke 9:25 – For what is a man profited if he gains the whole world, and loses or forfeits himself?
- 2017-03-26 Nick Perez - Casual Christians March 26, 2017EPIC Life Christians, sermon by Nick Perez at Davis Park Church of Christ in Modesto CA on 3/27/17. Luke 9:23 – And He was saying to them all, “If anyone wishes to come after Me, he must deny himself, and take up his cross daily and follow Me.
- 2017-03-19 Nick Perez - Lean Not on Your Own Understanding March 21, 2017EPIC Life; Lean Not on Your Own Understanding. Sermon by Nick Perez at Davis Park Church of Christ in Modesto CA on 3/19/17. Proverbs 3:5 - Trust in the Lord with all your heart And do not lean on your own understanding.
- 2017-04-23 Buddy Gray - Looking Up April 23, 2017