While developing a strong sense of family, both at home and church, we strive to encourage and build up one another. Annually we gather for a men’s retreat at the Christian Berets Conference and Retreat Center in Mi Wuk Village for a weekend of fun, food, fellowship and a time of spiritual renewal. You can often find the men at Davis Park volunteering for projects that benefit others. Our men serve the church and community in many different ways. You will find us serving during the Family Promise ministry, Love Modesto, at Parkview, or many of the events and ministries at the church building. Serve alongside us as we teach His word to others; feed those in need, while visiting or serving others in a time of physical or spiritual thirst. As a body of believers, we are committed to serving in His Kingdom wherever He may call us to serve.
Sign up for our Newsletter
Prayer Request Notifications
- 2017-02-19 Nick Perez - There They Crucified Him February 19, 2017They Crucified Him, sermon by Nick Perez at Davis Park Church of Christ in Modesto CA on 2/20/17. John 19:18; “There they crucified Him”
- Victory in Jesus February 12, 2017Victory in Jesus, sermon by Nick Perez at Davis Park Church of Christ in Modesto CA on 2/12/17. I John 5:4-5; For whatever is born of God overcomes the world; and this is the victory that has overcome the world—our faith. Who is the one who overcomes the world, but he who believes that Jesus […]
- 2017-02-05 Nick Perez - Desiring God in Prayer February 5, 2017EPIC Prayer; Desiring God in Prayer, sermon by Nick Perez at Davis Park Church of Christ in Modesto CA on 2/5/17. Psalms 63:1; O God, You are my God; I shall seek You earnestly; My soul thirsts for You, my flesh yearns for You, In a dry and weary land where there is no water.
- 2017-01-29 Nick Perez - Pouring Out Our Hearts January 29, 2017EPIC Prayer; Pouring out our Hearts, sermon by Nick Perez at Davis Park Church of Christ in Modesto CA on 1/29/17. Psalms 62:8; Trust in Him at all times, O people; Pour out your heart before Him; God is a refuge for us.
- Epic Prayer; Unclaimed Blessings January 22, 2017Epic Prayer; Unclaimed Blessings, sermon by Nick Perez at Davis Park Church of Christ in Modesto CA on 1/22/17. Hebrews 11:6; And without faith it is impossible to please Him, for he who comes to God must believe that He is and that He is a rewarder of those who seek Him.
- 2017-02-19 Nick Perez - There They Crucified Him February 19, 2017