While developing a strong sense of family, both at home and church, we strive to encourage and build up one another. Annually we gather for a men’s retreat at the Christian Berets Conference and Retreat Center in Mi Wuk Village for a weekend of fun, food, fellowship and a time of spiritual renewal. You can often find the men at Davis Park volunteering for projects that benefit others. Our men serve the church and community in many different ways. You will find us serving during the Family Promise ministry, Love Modesto, at Parkview, or many of the events and ministries at the church building. Serve alongside us as we teach His word to others; feed those in need, while visiting or serving others in a time of physical or spiritual thirst. As a body of believers, we are committed to serving in His Kingdom wherever He may call us to serve.
Sign up for our Newsletter
Prayer Request Notifications
- EPIC Family - Wives May 21, 2017EPIC Family; Wives, sermon by Nick Perez at Davis Park Church of Christ in Modesto CA on 5/21/17. Ephesians 5:22-24 – Wives, be subject to your own husbands, as to the Lord. For the husband is the head of the wife, as Christ also is the head of the church, He Himself being the Savior […]
- 2017-05-14 Nick Perez - Epic Mothers May 14, 2017EPIC Families; Mothers I Timothy 1:5 – For I am mindful of the sincere faith within you, which first dwelt in your grandmother Lois and your mother Eunice, and I am sure that it is in you as well.
- EPIC Family - State of the Union May 7, 2017Epic Family - State of the Union, sermon by Nick Perez at Davis Park Church of Christ in Modesto CA on 5/7/17. Colossians 3:18-21 – Wives, be subject to your husbands, as is fitting in the Lord. Husbands, love your wives and do not be embittered against them. Children, be obedient to your parents in […]
- 2017-04-16 Nick Perez - Six Hours at the Cross May 1, 2017Six Hours at the Cross, sermon by Nick Perez on Easter Sunday 4/16/17 at Davis Park Church of Christ in Modesto CA. John 19:30 – Therefore when Jesus had received the sour wine, He said, “It is finished!” And He bowed His head and gave up His spirit.
- 2017-04-30 Kerry Williams - The Church A Real Community April 30, 2017The Church A Real Community, Sermon by guest speaker Kerry Williams at Davis Park Church of Christ in Modesto CA on 4/30/17. Acts 2:44 – And all those who had believed were together and had all things in common.
- EPIC Family - Wives May 21, 2017