While developing a strong sense of family, both at home and church, we strive to encourage and build up one another. Annually we gather for a men’s retreat at the Christian Berets Conference and Retreat Center in Mi Wuk Village for a weekend of fun, food, fellowship and a time of spiritual renewal. You can often find the men at Davis Park volunteering for projects that benefit others. Our men serve the church and community in many different ways. You will find us serving during the Family Promise ministry, Love Modesto, at Parkview, or many of the events and ministries at the church building. Serve alongside us as we teach His word to others; feed those in need, while visiting or serving others in a time of physical or spiritual thirst. As a body of believers, we are committed to serving in His Kingdom wherever He may call us to serve.
- 2018-05-20 Nick Perez - How Beautiful Heaven Must Be May 20, 2018
- 2018-05-13 Nick Perez - The Theology of Motherhood May 13, 2018
- 2018-05-06 Nick Perez - How to Avoid Missing Heaven May 6, 2018
- 2018-04-29 Nick Perez - Infinity April 29, 2018
- 2018-04-22 Nick Perez - Heaven is Real… and so is Hell April 22, 2018