While developing a strong sense of family, both at home and church, we strive to encourage and build up one another. Annually we gather for a men’s retreat at the Christian Berets Conference and Retreat Center in Mi Wuk Village for a weekend of fun, food, fellowship and a time of spiritual renewal. You can often find the men at Davis Park volunteering for projects that benefit others. Our men serve the church and community in many different ways. You will find us serving during the Family Promise ministry, Love Modesto, at Parkview, or many of the events and ministries at the church building. Serve alongside us as we teach His word to others; feed those in need, while visiting or serving others in a time of physical or spiritual thirst. As a body of believers, we are committed to serving in His Kingdom wherever He may call us to serve.
- 2019-04-07 Nick Perez - Faith Praying Like Jesus April 7, 2019
- 2019-03-31 Buddy Gray The New Self. March 31, 2019
- 2018-03-24 Nick Perez - Soul Care March 24, 2019
- 2019-03-17 Nick Perez - Painting Our Portrait - When "Me" Becomes "We" March 17, 2019
- 2019-03-10 Nick Perez - Study March 10, 2019