While developing a strong sense of family, both at home and church, we strive to encourage and build up one another. Annually we gather for a men’s retreat at the Christian Berets Conference and Retreat Center in Mi Wuk Village for a weekend of fun, food, fellowship and a time of spiritual renewal. You can often find the men at Davis Park volunteering for projects that benefit others. Our men serve the church and community in many different ways. You will find us serving during the Family Promise ministry, Love Modesto, at Parkview, or many of the events and ministries at the church building. Serve alongside us as we teach His word to others; feed those in need, while visiting or serving others in a time of physical or spiritual thirst. As a body of believers, we are committed to serving in His Kingdom wherever He may call us to serve.
Sign up for our Newsletter
Prayer Request Notifications
- 2017-09-17 Nick Perez - When Others Let You Down September 17, 2017EPIC Fail - When Others Let You Down, sermon by Nick Perez at Davis Park Church of Christ in Modesto CA on 9/17/17. Ephesians 4:32; Be kind to one another, tender-hearted, forgiving each other, just as God in Christ also has forgiven you.
- 2017-09-10 Nick Perez - Making the Same Mistake Twice September 10, 2017EPIC Fail - Making the Same Mistake Twice, sermon by Nick Perez at Davis Park Church of Christ in Modesto CA on 9/10/17. Psalms 32:1-2; How blessed is he whose transgression is forgiven,Whose sin is covered! How blessed is the manto whom the Lord does not impute iniquity, And in whose spirit there is no […]
- 2017-09-03 Nick Perez - When You've Blown It September 3, 2017EPIC Fail; When You've Blown It, sermon by Nick Perez at Davis Park Church of Christ in Modesto CA on 9/3/17. II Corinthians 7:10; For the sorrow that is according to the will of God produces a repentance without regret, leading to salvation, but the sorrow of the world produces death.
- 2017-08-27 Nick Perez - An Ethical Lie August 27, 2017An Ethical Lie, Sermon by Nick Perez at Davis Park Church of Christ in Modesto CA on 8/27/17. I John 4:20; If someone says, “I love God,” and hates his brother, he is a liar; for the one who does not love his brother whom he has seen, cannot love God whom he has not […]
- Wise Use of Social Media August 20, 2017Wise Use of Social Media, sermon by Nick Perez at Davis Park Church of Christ in Modesto CA on 8/20/17. Wise Use of Social Media – Proverbs 4:23 Watch over your heart with all diligence, For from it flow the springs of life.
- 2017-09-17 Nick Perez - When Others Let You Down September 17, 2017