Davis Park Church of Christ
1/7/18~ Sunday’s Sermon by Nick Perez
Who God Says You Are – Jeremiah 31:3; The Lord appeared to him from afar, saying, “I have loved you with an
everlasting love; Therefore I have drawn you with loving kindness.
- Jan 21 Travelers Motel
- Jan 28 Monthly Potluck / after Worship / Family Room
- Feb Monthly Singing / 7 pm / Whitmore
- Feb 10 Sweethearts Dinner / see info below
- Feb 13 Senior Saints Potluck / noon / Oakdale
- Feb 18-25 Family Promise
- Feb 25 Monthly Potluck / after Worship / Family Room
Congratulations to Lissa Biard and Daniel Lockhart on their engagement!
The wedding date has been set for June 22nd.
Please welcome Laquita Mercer who placed membership last Sunday! Laquita is a Parkview resident.
3112 Napier Drive, Apt. C113
Modesto, CA 95350
Annual Contribution Reports
The Annual Contribution Reports will be ready for pick up at the
Connection Center on January 21st & 28th. Reports not picked up by
the 28th will be mailed on the 29th.
New App for Android
We have a new App in the Google Play Store.
Download the one with this icon:
Contact Info for our Shut-Ins
- Mary Ellen Heinrich, Remolona Family Guest Home, 360 Button Ave., Manteca, CA 95336
- Betty McGoldrick, Prestige Senior Living, 1130 Empire Ave., Manteca 95336 (Hospice Care)
- Joyce Percival, Casa de Modesto, 1745 Eldena Way, Room 4, Modesto, CA 95350
- Evelyn Wood, Bethel Assisted Living, 2345 Scenic Ave., Apt. 323, Modesto 95355
***Please submit additions, corrections & updates to this list to the office
Recent Prayer Requests
Peg Fewell – procedure on Jan. 10 to relieve back pain
Veronica Lopez – brother Jose Lopez strug- gling financially & emotionally
GG Diaz – mom, Veronica’s arm hurts
Lyn Brocco – upcoming consultation for melanoma treatment
April Long – Monique Jetton’s father, Ben, passed away
Melissa Shook – uncle Wayne is cancer-free; friend Tammy struggling with being an emptynester
Amanda Shuman – pneumonia; Jeremy is also sick
Joanne Jones – granddaughter Emily Fox is on a mission trip
Lee & Sheila Walls – traveling to Memphis
Twila McCullough – neighbor, Andy passed away
Rashima Hall – mourning the loss of her father; needs encouragement & strength
Patty Ford – grandson Ryan Reed going to Navy bootcamp
Suzie Tornberg – student, Ian still undergo- ing cancer treatments
Prayers for Better Health & Strength
Mary Ellen Heinrich
Jose Manuel Rufino
Continued Prayer for Loved Ones with Cancer:
Linda Teixeira, Marianne Durso, John Greff, Ron Bates, Holly Calibro, Allegria Rice, Elene Patton’s father, Julia Galloway’s sister, Dick Lightfoot, Ernie Trutner, Amelia Mendoza, Lloyd Seagraves, Rosemary Foster’s Daughter-in-law, Jody Thompson’s son-in-law, Jorge Mendoza, Javier Zauala, Paul Methvin, Patsy Rice